Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No More Shopping

That's it. I can't allow myself to buy anymore beads! I just payed the bills and wondered, "What in the heck have I been doing?" I only hope that I can recoupe what I've spent when my e-store (yay!!) opens in five months. Really, I have enough of a bead stash that I should still be able to put some great things together without running out to every sale in town or online. But, it's just so tempting! **whine**

Well, now that I'm finished pouting for the time being, I'll move on to the latest pictures. You've probably already seen my ring that I posted in "Loners." Turns out that it coordinates perfectly with my latest necklace. The bracelet I put together goes well too, but it's lovely enough to go alone or with almost anything. I think it's very elegant. The pendant was another one of those components that just needed time before the inspiration came. This is the "Orbit" set.

No comments: