Sunday, December 21, 2008

YAY!

New stuff to show! The blossoms and leaves are lucite. The stretchy bracelet has clusters of large flowers and leaves spaced out with itty-bitty flowers and leaves. It was the most time-consuming of the set. I originally had the image of Asiatic lilies in mind when I sat down to start the project. When I had a good chunk of the bracelet strung, it started looking more tropical--kind of like a lei. One of the colors of the flowers really started screaming "HIBISCUS!" at me. Well, it didn't actually scream at me. That would be rather startling. Anyway, I named the set "South Pacific Postcard."


This set is going to be a gift and I have some other gifts to make yet. Eventually, I WILL get back to the one I mentioned earlier, "Cosmos."

I finally get to go see my Mr. Bond movie! I'm so excited! So, I've got to run to get the girls to my parents' place and back. Woo-hoo!

No comments: