Sunday, April 13, 2008

Iris

I mentioned earlier that if you click on a photo, it would open up in a new window. It does open as an enlarged photograph, but if you want to return to the blog, you have to click on the browser's "back" button. Whew! Sorry about that.

If you remember the first few pictures I added to the blog, they were varieties of beads put together in color combinations that struck my fancy. Instead of focusing on those bead groups, I got distracted and made a bunch of other stuff. I'm really bad about running off to the bead shop, coming home with a new load of treasure and forgetting the treasure that I already have. Last night, I decided that I'd better go back to those beads I've neglected. The result came out rather nice, I think. Art glass, glass pearls, silver, and crystal beads are randomly inserted into a two-layer chain necklace that I named "Iris":


I just had an idea pop into my head for a necklace! I need to go sketch it out before I forget--if I don't doze off first. A nap sounds really good right now.

No comments: