Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mailing List

I finally figured out how to use my website's mailing list feature--woo hoo! So, I decided to commit to a monthly newsletter for all those that subscribe to my site. I've done a newsletter thing in the past (for our Brownie troop) and found it incredibly stressful. I think I am a recovering perfectionist, however. I created a newsletter for March and I'm actually happy with it! I hope its recipients enjoy it...

On that aquamarine project I mentioned last time. I think I may have finished it. I have to show it to my aunt first (since she requested it) to see if it will work. Whatever happens, I will get a picture of it to post.

In unrelated news, I was perusing my archives the other day and realized something awful! Terrible! I had promised to provide you with www.janniefunster.com and I couldn't find it mentioned! I could have sworn I put in a plug for www.janniefunster.com before. Well, my oh-so-funny friend, Jannie, has a website at www.janniefunster.com and you should really go check it out.

In more unrelated news, my older daughter's 9th birthday is next Sunday. I don't know what to do for her birthday. She doesn't either. She's a very princess/fairy-oriented young lady, but she doesn't want a princess/fairy-oriented birthday. We had a bowling party last year and it was great, but we've had such huge expenses come up that we really can't do it again. On top of that, she's discovered the smartmouth that she wasn't expected to develop until her teen years. The charming experience of that certainly put a damper on party planning. Good thing she's cute.

Well, I finished my newsletter over 30 minutes ago so I guess it's time to go to bed. My sweet hubby constantly chides me on not getting to bed at a decent time. That's just silly. It's only 2 AM.

No comments: